Non-resident Ownership

At September 30, 2018, pursuant to a demographic summary of the unitholders of the Trust based on mailing addresses, it is estimated that approximately 34.3% of RioCan's units are held by non-Canadian residents with the remaining 65.7% held by Canadian residents.

Stock Quote: TSX

TSE: 24.82

Change +0.00

Volume 1,310,648

Today's Open 24.67

Dec 11, 2018 04:00 PM Pricing delayed 20 minutesMore >Plus >

Email Alerts

Email Address *
Mailing Lists *