Non-resident Ownership

At September 30, 2015, pursuant to a demographic summary of the unitholders of the Trust based on mailing addresses, it is estimated that approximately 23.7% of RioCan's units are held by non-Canadian residents with the remaining 76.3% held by Canadian residents.

Stock Quote: TSX

TSE: 24.57

Change +0.08

Volume 307,909

Today's Open 24.47

Oct 23, 2017 04:00 PM Pricing delayed 20 minutesMore >Plus >

Email Alerts

Email Address *
Mailing Lists *